1. The M-Elec website (Website) is a service provided by M-Elec International ABN 47 618 482 858 (M-Elec) to inform Website users, including existing or potential M-Elec customers about M-Elec’s products or services and issues relevant to them and also to enable Website users to provide information to M-Elec.
3. M-Elec is entitled at its sole discretion to vary any part of these Terms or the Website at any time without notice.
4. Your continued use of the Website and/or the Terms after any variation will constitute your acceptance of the Website and/or Terms as amended.
9. The Website and all Website Content is provided “as is” and without any warranty or condition, express or implied. M-Elec does not warrant that the Website Content or any information contained in or accessible through the Website is accurate, suitable for your purposes or without errors, omissions or viruses nor does M-Elec guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Website.
10. You acknowledge that:
(a) your access and use of the Website (including Website Content) may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of M-Elec’s control and you agree that M-Elec will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by any person or thing outside M-Elec’s control; and
(b) M-Elec does not warrant the accuracy of any Website Content.
11. You use this Website and rely on information contained in the Website Content at your own risk. M-Elec is not responsible or liable for any reliance you place on content contained in this Website Content.
12. Subject to the law, M-Elec is not liable for any claims in connection with any special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages; or damages for loss of profits,
revenue, goodwill, anticipated savings; or loss or corruption of data, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or on any other basis, whether or not such loss or damage was foreseeable and even if advised of the possibility of the loss or damage.
13. If you upload or otherwise provide to M-Elec any information or content (User Content) in the course of accessing or using the Website, you agree that such User Content will be available to M-Elec to use in any manner it thinks fit, subject to applicable provisions of any legislation including without limitation the Privacy Act (1988) (Cth).
14. You agree that you will not upload or otherwise provide any User Content which:
(a) is defamatory, fraudulent, unlawful or otherwise inappropriate; or
(b) infringes the intellectual property rights or other proprietary interests of M-Elec, its licensors or third parties;
(c) impersonates another person or entity, attempts to solicit personal information from another user, advertises or promotes the sale of products or services provided by M-Elec’s competitors or any other products or services M-Elec considers to be inappropriate;
(d) contains spam, viruses, code, files or programs that may interrupt, change or limit the functionality of the Website;
(e) forges information to disguise the origin of any User Content; or
(f) encourages or incites any other Website user to engage in any of the above behaviour.
15. You grant to M-Elec a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty- free, sub-licensable right to use User Content in connection with M-Elec’s business, in all media now known or not currently known. You also agree to waive any moral rights or similar rights you may have or may acquire in the future in that User Content in M-Elec’s favour.
Links and linked websites
19. M-Elec recommends that you always have installed on all devices you use to access and use this Website high quality antivirus, internet security and anti-spyware software.